You are so important to the children who benefit from your generous support. Thank You so much. Together with us, you have made great things happen this year. You have fed, given clean water, educated, kept healthy, built great things and brought children to Christ. What a great and huge thing we have done together, thank you.
We are proud of you and that we do not change our mandate. Right now, the children helped through you have gained a better life and are much better off due to you!
Thanks to you they are on the right path for a better future.
In the New Year, we will continue to do the work much the same way to get to the same goal of creating Godly men and women.
Here are a few examples of what is on our hearts in the New Year and where your blessings would go.
• Continue to ensure our children receive a better education through:
• Teacher training
• Continue the Lunch program “lunch buddy” (over 150 000 lunches has been funded because of our Lunch Buddy program)
• Drill more water wells.
• Provide more training and services to families caring for children with disabilities
• Conduct more Bible classes for adults, children, and youth
• Continue to develop a legacy giving fund.
• Start a daughter entity “Tent Mission”.
This year we will start a new entity called “Tent Mission” we have heard that some of you and some potential donors desire to give to a more evangelization specific bible true partner. That partner will be “Tent Mission” and will be under the Star of Hope umbrella.
Inversely those who want to give to different development and classic education can continue with Star of Hope.
Blessings and hope to you and yours for a wonderful New Year.
Star of Hopewww.starofhope.us/give is where you should climb aboard