We are looking for one or several "Star Events Cultivators"
Part-Time TBD max 25%
We seek an enthusiastic and well-organized Star Event Cultivator to join our team. The primary role of this position is to plan and execute small events in people's homes and help grow our existing peer-to-peer fundraising campaign application. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, be able to cultivate interest from their own and their friends' networks, and have a strong desire to produce successful events.
- Use personal networks to plan small catered events in people's homes.
- Identify and cultivate hosts and their expectations for each event.
- Coordinate with the host and Star of Hope for any necessary exhibitions or presentations
- Communicate with the host and guests before the event to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage, as needed event set-up, tear-down, and follow-up processes with the host.
- Maintain event budgets and prioritize the sign-up process.
- Conduct final checks with the host on the day of the event.
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in small – medium-sized event coordination
- The ability to tell our story verbally is mandatory.
- The ability to cultivate interest from personal and friends’ networks.
- Excellent people communication skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with hosts and venues.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability
- Must be able to initiate phone calls and conversations.
- Flexibility is essential.
- The event coordinator will be expected to produce the first small event in 4 weeks’ time.
- After the first event, it is expected to add staggered events continuously
- The milestone is to produce 4 events per month after 3 months and have new events on the schedule.
- Produced events are 50% of the target milestones with the other 50% being the quantity of new monthly donor signups to our organization.
- Salary will be related to experience.
- Different salary schemes are available upon agreement.
- No healthcare or insurance is offered at this level of employment.
- With superb results, this position can increase in increments to full-time.
About the Company:
Star of Hope is a 50+ year strong Christian non-profit organization with offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the USA (Ellinwood, Kansas). Our vision is a world where children become educated, healthy adults who are involved in their communities and share their love of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to equip children worldwide with knowledge, physical well-being, spiritual growth, and social skills through educational programs and local and international partnerships.
Interested applicants please use this form and write Star Events in the comments
Or call Star of Hope 866 653 zero32one