We recognize that your donation is significant and as such we want you to know that:
You have the right to:
- Know how the funds of Star of Hope are being spent.
- Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
- Know that Star of Hope complies with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within the organization's mission objectives.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit office and program sites of Star of Hope to talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by the organization.
- Obtain a copy of our most recent audited financial statements.
- Know that there is a responsible governing board providing oversight to our organization.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.