Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
• contact information: name, company/organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
• mailing information: name, company/organization/church, complete address
• information concerning how you heard about Star of Hope
• information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
• your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
• Credit card numbers are not collected by Star of Hope® but by a PCI compliant third party, ServiceU Corporation. You may review their privacy statement at https://public.serviceu.com/global/policies/privacy.htm
How Information is Used. Star of Hope® uses information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. We use your information specifically to help you complete a transaction, communicate, and update you on happenings within the organization. We use your comments to provide you with information you request, and we value each comment and suggestion you give as to how we might improve
No Sharing of Personal Information. Star of Hope® will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations outside tof Star of Hope . Your basic information is shared with the Star of Hope office in the country where you sponsor a child in order to facilitate the communication between you and your sponsored child. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Star of Hope® and only to further the activities and purposes of Star of Hope®.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire that we do not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.