Make your Birthday even more meaningful
Host a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser
The short explainer:
Do a great deed for our kids and their families. Just start a fundraiser for Star of Hope on your Facebook page:
*It is easy
*It gives huge results
*Our kids get the message that you and your friends care
*Facebook does not take a dime - thank you Facebook
*Be a Blessing and be blessed.
So, please click here to start your fundraiser:
The long explainer:
Every day more than 45 million people give birthday wishes on Facebook, which is why we’re excited to allow you to create fundraisers for your birthday and make it even more meaningful for the 22,000 kids we support.
Millions of dollars have been raised on Facebook via birthday fundraisers. This is so much more than anyone had ever expected, and we can't help but feel overwhelming gratitude for those who've started fundraisers for their birthday on behalf of Star of Hope and their friends, family, and community that have given towards those fundraisers. It's super simple, yet deeply impactful.
Your gift is Hope and Hope makes a Difference!
This simple tool that Facebook has given us is one of those ways, so we wanted to share a few easy steps to creating your Facebook fundraiser.
DO this in ONE step or SIX EASY STEPS:
One-step method click link below to start your fundraiser:
Six Steps - Step by Step...
1) Go to your Facebook account.
2) Go to your 'home' page, and look on the left side column. You should see the 'fundraiser' option under "Create" at the bottom. Click on "fundraiser" and Facebook will walk you through it.
3) Pick Star of Hope it should look like the image below, If you have to search please get the Star of Hope in Ellinwood Kansas, yup that's where we are.
-OR go back to the easy one-step method- just click here: https://www.facebook.com/fund/starofhope.org/
4) Set your fundraising goal and time-frame. We've seen many successful fundraisers at $200 or even $500 or more! Set something that you feel good about and see where it goes! You can always raise the amount if you particularly like to challenge your friends.
5) Invite people on your friends' list and engage with them! This is key. Invite, invite, invite! Share often on your timeline: remember that not everyone will see something when you post just once. While some people may be hesitant to invite people on their friends' list, remember you're allowing them to participate in something large and global that will positively help children. No problem if they are unable or unwilling to participate at this time - you've at least extended an invitation.
6) Thank people as they donate and watch numbers go up! Seriously, these people are donating to Star of Hope and Tent mission because of YOU - because they love you, they appreciate you, they think you're the best (and we do, too!).
And then, have fun!!
Thanks from all of us!