In matters of faith we believe in:
1. The divine inspiration of the Bible which is inerrant in the original writings; and that it is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
2. One God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The creation of man in the divine image, man's subsequent fall though sin, resulting in universal guilt and total depravity; and the necessity, therefore, of redemption and restoration.
4. The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession, and His personal return.
5. The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work, sinful man is born again, and by whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
6. The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
7. The spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church, which has the duty to preach the Gospel to every creature.Statement of FaithStar of Hope International, America, IncAdopted 2003